UPDATED FEB 16 2020
This Privacy Statement describes how Sooner Wireless collects information from or about you, either as a customer or as a visitor to the Sooner Wireless website, when you order services from us, how we use the information we collect and the choices you have concerning the collection and use of such information. The goal of this Policy is to ensure that your Sooner Wireless experience is secure so that you may use our products and services with complete confidence. Please review this Policy carefully.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Sooner Wireless limits the information collected about you to what is needed for conducting business, including the offering of products and services by us or by third parties that might be of interest to you. You may choose to provide personally identifiable information (PII) to Sooner Wireless in a number of ways: in person, telephonically or electronically via our website. Examples of how you may share PII with us include: ordering a service or equipment from us, sending us e-mail, responding to Sooner Wireless surveys, registering to receive news or public information or applying for a job. We may also obtain PII from third parties (for example, credit agencies) with your permission.
EXAMPLES OF PII ARE:
• Name (including company name for business customers)
• E-mail address
• Credit card number or financial/bank account number or information, including routing numbers
• Passwords or personal identification codes (PINs)
• Date of birth
• Social Security number
• Driver's license number or government issued identification number
• Company contact information for business customers
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS NOT PII:
• Mailing address, unless unlisted or restricted at your request
• Telephone number, unless unlisted or restricted at your request
• IP Address allowing you to use our internet service
• PII included in aggregate data complied by Sooner Wireless
• Sooner Wireless may compile or aggregate PII from numerous customers or Web visitors to collect data about groups of customers or potential customers or categories of service.
Sooner Wireless does not consider this information as PII because the aggregated information does not contain the PII of any individual customer or Web visitor.
USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Sooner Wireless uses PII to provide products and services to meet customers' needs, including new products or services. Sooner Wireless may share PII with any Sooner Wireless-affiliated company, and these companies are subject to the terms of this Policy. Sooner Wireless retains PII only as long as is necessary for Sooner Wireless to comply with business, tax and legal requirements. This retention period could be the entire time you are our customer depending on the type of PII.
SOONER WIRELESS DOES NOT:
• Collect PII from you unless you provide it to us in person, telephonically or electronically by visiting our website, including information you provide in order to use our services.
• Sell the names and addresses of Sooner Wireless web visitors to unaffiliated suppliers without your prior approval.
• Allow third parties to change your service provider or otherwise access your account information, at your request, without complying with our security policies, including our Customer Account Protection Plan that protects your account from changes not authorized by you.
CUSTOMER PROPRIETARY NETWORK INFORMATION (CPNI)
CPNI is information that relates to the quantity, technical configuration, type, destination, location and amount of use of the telecommunications services purchased by you from Sooner Wireless. CPNI is available to Sooner Wireless solely through its relationship with you and information contained in your bill for telecommunication services. CPNI does not include information that is typically classified as PII, such as your name or e-mail address and does not include compiled or aggregated PII. U.S. federal law requires Sooner Wireless to protect the confidentiality of CPNI. Unless you opt-out from the use of CPNI, Sooner Wireless may use CPNI to market service offerings to you to which you do not already subscribe. To opt-out, just contact us. Sooner Wireless may, without prior approval from you, use CPNI to provide or market service offerings to you, if the service offerings are within the same categories of service to which you already subscribe, regardless of your CPNI selection.
Because we appreciate the trust you have placed in us, we continually look for ways to enhance your customer experience. From time to time, we may notify you about a Sooner Wireless product or service using the information you have provided to us either in person, telephonically or electronically by visiting our website, including information you provide to use our services. We strive to limit our offers to those we think you would benefit from and appreciate receiving. We want every contact you have with us to be a positive experience. If you prefer not to receive these Sooner Wireless value-added services, offers and opportunities, just contact us.
Sooner Wireless complies with all applicable laws and regulations regarding Do Not Call Lists. Generally, Sooner Wireless is allowed to contact its customers, even if the customers are registered with federal or state Do Not Call Lists, because of our relationship with you. Sooner Wireless will, of course, honor any request to remove your name from our telephone, mail or e-mail solicitation lists and will delete your information from existing files within a reasonable time period. Just contact us.
Copyright © 2020 - All Rights Reserved.
Burnham Investments LLC State Lic #9367